The Complete Solution for In-Situ Soil Contamination Surveys
These products combine the advantages of advanced excellent PID and IR technology. The
The main advantages of the
- Simultaneous in-situ measurement using the time-integrated photo-ionization analyzer (PID) and 6-channel selective infra-red analyzer (Selective Methane, CO2, Group of petroleum hydrocarbons, N2O, H2S, Reference Channel).
- Automatic re-zeroing before each measurement ensures perfect baseline stability and high accuracy of the resulting values.
- Ruggedized, light-weight and compact strong construction make it ideal for use in the field.
- Easy-to-read graphic display, user-friendly special operating system and data acquisition software.
- Real-time correction of measured values for soil porosity, atmospheric/pumping pressure and temperature.
- Automatic Monitoring Station Mode with no additional hardware/software.
- Automatic logging of all measured data.
- A powerful surface data-logging system for transparent, fast 3-D graphic visualization.
- Fully integrated automatic GPS position logger (up to centimeter accuracy on request)
- An integral user-calibration facility provides on-site fast calibration and advanced whole dynamic range calibration.
- IrDA/RS232 interface with Win XP/w2k/Vista/7/8/10 compatible ECOPROBE_VIEW software, providing data transfer, graphic data acquisition and data spreadsheet for 3-D graphic outputs.
- Reliable Oxygen reading.
- Automatic date/time record for all stored data, built in adjustable acoustic alarm for all measured values.
- Possible integration to the network of monitoring stations
More detailed information can be found in our product brochures and in our technical factsheet.
Need to know more about the science behind