The Complete Solution for In-Situ Soil and Groundwater Contamination Surveys
ECOPROBE 5 is the unique tool for:
- Detection, delineation and monitoring of hydrocarbon and other organic contamination of soils and/or water table from fuel spills
- Fast and convenient monitoring of UST and pipe-lines for leakage
- Waste dumps & agricultural waste measurement
- Monitoring of contaminant plume migration
- Monitoring of in-situ bio-remediation processes
Detection and monitoring of Methane effluence over closed coal mines
- Detection and monitoring of gaseous toxins in industrial plants and agriculture
- Detection and monitoring of contaminant effluents from various fittings sealing in chemical/petrochemical industry. Meets EPA 21 standards.
- Air pollution monitoring
ECOPROBE 5 is the highly sensitive, portable multi-function analytical system which replaces a number of separate analyzing devices with one unbelievably small , compact instruments
ECOPROBE 5 provides:
- Selective IR analyses of Methane, Petroleum Hydrocarbons and CO2 combined with ultra-sensitive PID analyses of Total Organic Compounds.
- Complemented with O2, atmospheric pressure, sampling vacuum and soil temperature readings
- Fully integrated automatic GPS data-logger
- Independent automatic monitoring station operation
- Built-in powerful computer, graphic screen, sampling pump, batteries
- Win95/98/NT compatible
and much more….