The first combined detector/sniffer/identifier of explosive traces and radioactive materials on the world market !!
|Specifications (Download brochure)|
The EXPLONIX uses the unique IRSSIL-I technology for both fast and precise detection and the identification of explosive traces, gunshot residuals and radioactive contrabands in a wide field of operations. Its detection and identification capability covers a wide range of explosives, including homemade explosives as well as non-tagged explosives, gunshot residuals and radioactive contrabands from military and industrial sources.
The EXPLONIX has a built-in internal calibration system and fast cleaning times that are superior to those of competing products. The product also offers significant versatility in the use of swiping techniques and a direct trace mode for small, closed spaces. The EXPLONIX is a robust, precise tool designed for real field military use. In combination with its low maintenance costs and expenses for disposables / consumables, the EXPLONIX is way ahead of its competitors, combining clinical advantages with low total ownership costs. This brings a total new experience for easy, cost-effective and reliable field use.
The main advantages of the EXPLONIX:
- New IRSSIL-I technology for fast detection, reliable identification, fast cleaning and extreme resistance to interfering chemicals
- No radioactive source inside
- Fast start-up (up to 1 minute only) and detection (1-2 sec.) and identification (28 sec.)
- Recognizes all ICAO standard and military/industrial explosives in the picogram/nanogram range, including TATP and other homemade explosives and all plastic explosives (PETN / HMX / RDX-based explosives) even without taggant
- Easy, user-friendly one-button operation with automatic data collection and pre-set profiles for rapid deployment
- Various detection methods possible: Areal Swiping, patented Needle Sampling and 2 Vapor Modes
- Automatic cleaning of sampling needle after use
- Automatic calibration of all analytical channels
- Dimensions: 105 x 260 x 170 mm (including handle)
- Battery operation: up to 4 hours (in detection mode)
- Weight: 3.2 kg without batteries, 3.9 kg including batteries
- Remote factory diagnoses and calibration via Internet
- Full remote control via wire, WiFi or Internet from your laptop
More detailed information can be found in our product brochures and our technical factsheet.
Need to know more about explosive traces detection? Visit the Technology Section on our website.