The ECOPROBE range has been successfully used within several research projects around the world. Selected case studies can be found in the Case Study section.
Our technology is based on the application of PID (see technology section) and is therefore capable to catch a wide range of volatile substances. The largest group of compounds measured by a PID are the Organics – compounds containing Carbon molecules. These include:
- Aromatics (compounds including a benzene ring such as benzene, ethyl benzene, toluene and xylene.
- Ketones & Aldehydes – compounds with C=O bond including: acetone, methyl ethyl ketone and acetaldehyde.
- Amines & Amides – Carbon compounds containing Nitrogen, like diethyl amine.
- Chlorinated hydrocarbons – trichloroethylene, perchloroethylene.
- Sulfur compounds – mercaptans
- Unsaturated hydrocarbons – like butane and octane
- Ammonia (Inorganic)
- Semiconductor gases – Arsine (Inorganic), Phosphine
- Nitric Oxide
- Bromine and Iodine
For specific customer requirements has been developed customized extension of the instrument that can evaluate also H2S or NO2 gases.
Micromagnetic Instruments present a special instrument within our research range. Highly sensitive, three axes magnetometers based on high-tech flux-gate sensors for stationary or portable application. Able to work as a high accuracy Earth’s magnetic field base station, as well as portable three-axes magnetometer with intelligent GPS data logger and graphic output.